WELCOME TO NORTHPOINT SURVEY
Northpoint Survey Pty Ltd was formed in December, 2007 by Andrew McConville, B.Surv. (Hons.) Andrew has been working as a site surveyor and survey manager on a wide range of civil and building projects in and around Melbourne, Victoria for the last twenty five years.
The company specialises in Surveying Services for medium to large construction projects, and has expertise in the areas of Engineering Construction Surveying, Level, Feature and Services Surveys as well as 3D Laser scanning and spatial data processing.
Northpoint Survey can be relied upon to provide a cost effective site surveying presence. All site setout and asbuilt information can be accurately and efficiently managed to best advantage the client’s challenging work requirements.
CClear and precise Grid and Structure Setout, timely and well presented Graphical Reports, are all part of a well tested system of company work procedures. This helps prevent messy re-works and ensures there are no doubts about the spatial accuracy of your project.
Project Experience includes surveying management roles at a diverse range of local and regional projects such as:
As well as:
- Melbourne Airport - Terminal 2 Arrivals and SEA upgrade, T2 Luxury and BALTE projects
- Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School - Middle Girls School
- Melbourne Park Redevelopment – Western Precinct (asbuilt survey and structural steel)
- Latrobe University – LIMS Building (structural steel)
- University of Melbourne - Department of Building and Architecture (structural steel)
- City West Police Station (structural steel)
- Ravenhall Prison Project – Site Survey management
- Monash University – Alexander Theatre Redevelopment
Our Level and Feature Surveying can be relied upon to provide a comprehensive 3-Dimensional digital and 2-Dimensional PDF representation of existing Land Information. We issue data that is accurate, pleasing to the eye, and always on time.
To enquire about employment with Northpoint Survey click here
- Detailed Level, Feature and Services Surveys for Airports, Public Buildings, Open Space and Recreational Facilities
- Existing Structural Steel and Feature Modelling – to be used as a reference for new design works